- Are you interested in improving the lives of LGBTI Australians?
- Would you like to be involved in the improvement of health and wellbeing across the lifespan of LGBTI Australians?
- Do you have a mix of skills and experience that may benefit Australia’s National LGBTI Health organisation by contributing to their governance processes?
The National LGBTI Health Alliance is conducting a formal Board recruitment process and seeking energetic, enthusiastic and committed applicants.
New Board members will be provided with training, orientation and mentoring.
The Alliance seeks people who have exemplary skills, competence, and/or identities related to the following important communities and areas:
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- People with a disability
- People with intersex bodies
- People of non-binary gender experience
- People with legal and accounting skills and experience.
- People with strong governance skills and strategic insight.
Expressions of Interest should include your Curriculum Vitae and a Statement addressing the skills and experience you would bring to the Board.
The Application process will close on Friday 28th April. Applications and any questions regarding Board positions should be addressed to rebecca.reynolds@