Volunteer for the QLife Connect project and increase awareness of QLife in your area! An amazing opportunity to contribute to your community!
CONNECT volunteers will…
- Promote QLife and related services in rural, remote, and regional areas.
- Use local knowledge to engage with services, organisations and community groups that help LGBTIQ people in your area
- Work with the QLife team to build the QLife database, recommending LGBTIQ-friendly services and organisations in your area
- Participate in training and networking with other volunteers
- Help build LGBTI services and supports in your local area!
- Be part of a national project improving the health and wellbeing of LGBTI people and communities.
Next training happening in Canberra Saturday 8th October
Contact Tarn for more information
02 8568 1125 / 0428 197 885