Summary: The National LGBTI Health Alliance seeks applications for a new Priority Populations Reference Group.
About this group: The role of the Priority Populations Reference Group is to provide advice, lived experience, and support to the MindOUT project team on the development and delivery of the following activities:
- Contribute to developing an evidence-base to enable continued improvements in LGBTI suicide prevention
- Development and implementation of a research project that evaluates activities that are currently being undertaken by LGBTI groups, programmes and organisations that support mental health and suicide prevention.
- Development of a resource that provides guidelines for good practice approaches that will support the improvement of mental health and reduction of suicide in LGBTI populations
How to apply:
- Download and read the Information Pack (including the draft Terms of Reference)
- Complete the application form below by 31 October 2019
For further information contact Charlie Willbridge: National MindOUT Program Officer 02 8568 1127, or Zed Tintor: Programs Coordinator, Capacity Building Manager 02 8568 1118.