This survey will:
● Support the National LGBTI Health Alliance to identify the issues that are important to LGBTI people and communities to inform our key election asks for the 2019 federal election.
● Take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
● Use the acronym ‘LGBTI’ to refer to lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and intersex people and communities. We recognise the important historical and legislative role that this acronym plays. However, the Alliance acknowledges the limitations of using ‘LGBTI’, and affirms that the diversity of human bodies, genders, sexualities, relationships, and identities is far broader than any acronym can encompass.
How will the information from this survey be used?
● The Policy & Research team will use your de-identified information to produce our election asks outlining the Alliance’s policy priorities for the upcoming federal election. This will then be sent to each of the political parties.
Privacy and confidentiality
● This survey is anonymous.
● The information provided will only be used in a de-identified format.